Tuesday, 22 April 2014

nothing but the girl..


Everything i'm wearing is from my work at Vero Moda. I got this cardigan last week when it was new in, i love the length of it and the sheer back. It comes in grey as well but i always go for black as it goes it with eeeeverything! A really nice light cardigan to throw on during summer, i've worn it so much since i got it, definitely recommend! I can't find it online but they have just come in store.

Got this vest and had never really worn it as i felt too cold but now i've got the perfect black cardigan i've been looking for to pull on top. The vest comes in a few different colours too.

Just a quick post today, busy day tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

Vest - Vero Moda
Trousers - Vero Moda
Bag - Ebay
Shoes - Ebay
Terri x


Facebook  // Bloglovin  // Twitter  // Instagram // Pinterest  // LookBook

9 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Check my blog if you got time my lovely!
    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is exactly what I've been looking for!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my blog about fashion. If you like it please follow me back :-*



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes and hat! You look absolutely fabulous!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - If you have any questions please contact me on my twitter page at @TerrifaceRetail