Tuesday, 8 April 2014

waves..




I considered buying this top when it first came into River Island but thought i couldn't really justify spending £25 on it? Luckily everyone seemed to be on the same wavelength and it was put into sale for just £12. So out of the 15 things i tried on i just bought this and a pair of boots.. something wrong with me or am i finally realising that i can't spend all my money on clothes to be left at the end of month with zilch. It's a good buy though, very casual and easy wear. Love the neon green lining which adds a bit of colour too. 

Threw on my new Jacket from Vero Moda which is probably the best faux leather jacket i've had and has replaced my old, much loved one from H&M that i bought about 5 years ago. I can't seem to find it online but you can purchase it in any Vero Moda UK store or you can now also order on their twitter, just simply tweet!

Nice weather today, hope it lasts :)

Thanks for reading!


Jacket - Vero Moda
Trousers - Vero Moda; Pieces
Sandals - Primark
Terri x



Facebook  // Bloglovin  // Twitter  // Instagram // Pinterest  // LookBook

8 comments:

  1. Love your sandals, can't believe their Primark! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah really love this look! your sandals are gorgeous, i've been looking for a pair that aren't too high since i'm terribly bad at walking in high heeled shoes haha
    xx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much, the flower crown is so beautiful as well xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower crown it adds such a nice touch!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found your blog, Terri, I love your style! ♥ and your hair is gorgeous. here you have one more follower :) x

    Love,
    Lottie | Little Once Upon a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Outfit!
    Keep doing ;)
    http://damnitvogue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog - If you have any questions please contact me on my twitter page at @TerrifaceRetail